How to Create Boundless Energy and Feel Great All Month Long with Ayurveda
A Free Webinar with Ivy Ingram, M.A., Ayurvedic Health Practitioner
Tuesday, June 26, 7 – 8:30pm CDT
Click HERE to Register
- Do you feel exhausted, drained and miserable for several days each month?
- Do you dread your period, knowing your pain or intense mood swings will disrupt any plans you’ve made?
- Do you wish there were something other than drugs to help you?
According to the ancient holistic health system of Ayurveda, no woman should have an uncomfortable menstrual cycle. Ayurveda teaches that PMS is not “normal” or necessary, although it is certainly common. All too many women experience debilitating cramps, bloating, insomnia, anxiety, depression, constipation, diarrhea, migraines and acne – but it doesn’t have to be this way.
In this free teleseminar you will learn:
- Four simple actions you can take during your next period to find relief
- The #1 reason women feel pain during their cycle (it’ll surprise you!)
- The hidden cost of continuing to live with this monthly disruption and pain
- Three new habits to learn for truly lasting pain-free cycles
- One key mindset shift that will change the way you relate to your period entirely
Are you ready to feel comfortable in your body all month long, with boundless energy and a more nourishing relationship with your cycle as a whole?
Then click HERE to register.
The webinar link will be sent to you promptly.
Stop PMS and Menstrual Pain:
How to Create Boundless Energy and Feel Great all Month Long with Ayurveda
Tuesday, June 26, 7:00pm CDT
About Ivy Ingram, M.A.: Ivy helps busy, exhausted, or over-worked “superwomen” find time for themselves, recovering the health, calmness, and joy that they may not have felt for years. Using powerful but simple tools of Ayurveda and yoga, Ivy teaches how to reduce stress and still keep the many plates of your life spinning. She educates and inspires through group events, classes and individual sessions with clients, as well as in her monthly newsletter and other articles. See full bio.