Monday, April 12 – Friday, April 23
Discover this time-tested process to restore the body’s health and energy
Join the Spring Digestive Reset, and in 2 weeks you can…
- Start healing digestive issues like constipation, gas, pain, GERD or heartburn
- Get rid of excess mucus or congestion and relieve seasonal allergies
- Stop feeling so heavy and bloated and find bright-eyed energy again
- Improve PMS, menstrual, or menopausal symptoms
- Reduce food cravings so you don’t feel so out of control
- Think more clearly and remove brain fog or lack of focus
- Uncover a sense of optimism and positivity
- Boost your immune system so you don’t catch every cold and flu this year
Perhaps best of all, you can establish nourishing, healthy habits that are deeply good for you and set you up for good health all year long.
Spring is the natural time for the body and mind to start waking up after the hibernation of winter. At this seasonal transition, the body can more easily release waste and toxins stored in the deep tissues – IF it has the right support.
Ayurveda offers a thorough yet nourishing process to restore the digestive fire, remove physical waste, and rejuvenate at the deepest levels so you are energized for the year ahead.
Who is the Spring Digestive Reset for?
According to Ayurveda, EVERY healthy adult is encouraged to simplify their diet and rejuvenate the system regularly to prevent illness. This is the best way to support your health for the long run.
The Spring Digestive Reset will be especially useful if you:
- Have food sensitivities to dairy, gluten, or other foods
- Suffer from seasonal allergies
- Experience dramatic energy loss or mood dips throughout the day
- Feel stuck in a rut or trapped in old emotional or mental patterns
- Struggle with constipation, indigestion or diarrhea
- Feel troubled by joint pain or aches that come and go
“Now I wake up more alert and well-rested!”
“The group cleanse with Ivy made many positive changes to my well-being. I wake up more alert and well-rested, and I oversleep less. I had been taking allergy meds and Aleve for soreness, and now I don’t miss them.
“I had no intentions for weight loss, but lost 6 pounds! There is definitely a change in my relationship with food – now I really wait until I’m hungry to eat. I also got a sense of clarity about some big things that had been nagging me for awhile.
“Ivy was always available to consult on the community forum and helped me with any difficulties I had. She was extremely knowledgeable and loving in her guidance. I’d love to do it again with her!~ Maggie Porter, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Meet your Reset guide, Ivy Ingram
It’s my mission to help motivated, curious people restore their health and feel real happiness, drawing on ancient wisdom.
As a certified Ayurveda Practitioner, I began leading digestive resets in 2012, accompanying groups through this very personal and transformative process.
I trained in the U.S. for 2 years under renowned Ayurveda teacher Dr. Vasant Lad. I also trained for 5 months in South India at a traditional panchakarma center where intensive cleansing and rejuvenation programs are conducted. I have a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology, and I’m a certified yoga instructor.
When not guiding seasonal cleanses, I teach clients how to get rid of digestive issues, painful periods, anxiety, and other stress-related problems through individual consultations and educational programs.
Again and again, I am inspired as I witness the amazing transformation that the Spring Digestive Reset opens for the people I am honored to guide.
How can the Spring Digestive Reset help so many different health issues?
During the late winter and spring, excess cold, heavy and oily qualities (known as Kapha dosha in Ayurveda) increase in the natural world and can easily build up in the body.
If the digestive fire is weak, or if the eliminatory pathways are not functioning properly, waste (or Ama, as its called in Ayurveda) can accumulate and cause health problems like congestion, excess mucus, allergies, skin issues and weight gain, among others.
For this reason, spring is an optimal time to kindle the digestive fire and clear those pathways through traditional time-tested practices. Many people find that afterwards a wide variety of health issues resolve without further intervention.
Why should I do a group reset? Can’t I just do this on my own?
While seasonal resetting is powerful and relatively quick, that doesn’t mean it’s easy.
The Spring Digestive Reset is a complex process that is not always intuitive. Without guidance, it can be easy to lose sight of the big picture, or to misinterpret what you’re experiencing. The mind can become over-active, which is the opposite of the desired effect. It is important to have a guide you can turn to with questions.
Plus, even when we know what our body needs and what it’s begging for, it can be hard to follow through and actually DO it. Being part of a group means the group energy can help carry you when you might be tempted to give up – and it’s just more fun!
So what exactly happens in the Spring Digestive Reset?
There are 3 phases in this comprehensive program:
PHASE 1: Prepare
We begin by reducing the input of difficult-to-digest foods and foods we know don’t support our health. We gather the needed ingredients and supplies, and we set our intentions. Nourishing mental practices are introduced to help support the physical process of the days ahead.
PHASE 2: Rest & Reset
We establish a very simple (yet filling and nourishing) diet for 5 days to give the GI tract a break from the usual effort of digestion, which frees up energy for detoxification and waste removal. It is critical for participants to REST as much as possible in this phase.
There are several food plans you can choose to suit your needs including vegan, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian. Some participants will choose to eat only a monodiet of one nutritious, complete-protein dish (called kitchari) for this entire 5 day phase. There is no restriction on quantity or calories – so you should never feel deprived.
Using gentle herbs and nurturing practices, we support the body’s natural ability to remove toxins and waste. Some participants will choose to do an herbal enema protocol in this phase. This phase is not a harsh, stripping process for the body, but a gentle removal of deeply stored waste and toxins that leaves the body feeling lighter without depletion.
PHASE 3: Rejuvenate
Slowly we return to a more diverse diet. The path out of the Reset is equally – if not more – important than the path in, as we must support the body’s return to more complex foods. We use herbs and specific foods and practices to rejuvenate the body and mind, and to build on the physical effect we have started.
“I have far less anxiety, and I feel physically rejuvenated!”
“Before doing the cleanse, I was struggling with long-term sleep deprivation 2 years after the birth of my son. I was experiencing a lot of anxiety and hints of depression, but I knew that a pill was not what I needed.
“During the cleanse, I appreciated the glowing skin, bright eyes, and effortlessly lean physique that it imparted to me (and these perks appeared despite a bad cold!), but it wasn’t until a few weeks after it ended that I realized I’d undergone a deeper shift.
“I’ve had far, far less anxiety and fear since completing the cleanse. All of that stuff had begun to feel almost normal, but after the cleanse it lifted and hasn’t returned. I feel quite naturally myself – optimistic, enthusiastic, and happy.
“I am also physically rejuvenated, more efficient and effective in my work and my entire life. I feel healthful, empowered and capable. And I feel deeply appreciative for Ivy’s compassion, knowledge and ability to translate a 5,000 year old system of healing in a way that makes it accessible for those of us living busy, demanding lives today.” ~ Taylor N., Journalist & Writer, Seattle, WA
The Spring Digestive Reset Schedule
Monday, April 12 – Friday, April 23, 2021
The Reset includes 3 workshops:
WORKSHOP #1: “Preparation & Planning”
Tuesday, April 6, 6-7:30pm Eastern ~ The Tuesday before your Reset begins
Learn the logistical steps, go over grocery and supply lists, meet your fellow participants, develop your intentions, and prepare your mind and heart for what lies ahead.
WORKSHOP #2: “Relax & Release”
Saturday, April 17, 1:30-4pm Eastern~ The Saturday midway through your Reset
Learn specific new cleanse activities for the following week, get questions answered, relax the body and mind through restorative yoga, and sink into the support of our community.
WORKSHOP #3: “Celebration & Visioning”
Saturday, April 24, 6-7:30pm ~ The Saturday after your Reset ends
Celebrate your accomplishment with your new tribe, reflect on your experience, receive guidance for lasting health, and set your vision for the year ahead.
What’s Included in the Spring Digestive Reset
- 3 live Zoom livestream workshops with Ivy (recordings will be provided if you cannot join live)
- Shopping lists, supply lists, and written instructions for every step of the process
- Daily email guidance and inspiration from Ivy during the entire Reset
- Membership in private online group for community support and quick Q&A with Ivy
- Detailed 28-page written guidebook with recipes, guidelines and other resources
- Guided audio and video recordings to support optional yoga, breathing and meditation practices
If you are drawn to do this program, but the price presents a financial hardship for you, please contact me. I have a limited number of sliding scale spaces I would love to offer you!
Additional costs not included:
- Reset food: You will receive a comprehensive list of needed ingredients. For convenience, you’ll have the option to order a kitchari kit for $42 (includes all organic ingredients needed for 7 days of kitchari monodiet except fresh vegetables).
- Supplies and herbs: You will receive a complete list of needed herbs, supplies and optional add-ons (including massage oil, tongue cleaner, neti pot, etc.). Expect to spend at least $40 on necessary herbs, and you may decide to purchase additional items.
Who should NOT do the Spring Digestive Reset?
Cleansing takes significant energy and stamina, so it is important that participants be in stable health. The following individuals should not participate:
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women
- Women who expect to start their menstrual cycle during the Reset (the menses is a natural detoxification that we don’t want to disrupt with the seasonal cleanse process – that’s why there are two dates to choose from, so select the week when you won’t be menstruating)
- Those with acute illness or who feel weak for any reason
- Those unable to stop smoking during the Reset
Wondering if the Spring Digestive Reset is right for you?
Please feel free to contact me to discuss any questions you might have.
I am eager to support you in this program, designed to uncover the radiance and deep health that is your birthright. Get ready for a health-lifting, mind-expanding, heart-opening experience!
Reflecting the light in you,