an 8-Week Introduction to Living a Nourished Life
Next Online Session: April 2020
- Would you like to feel stronger, healthier, more energetic, and calm under pressure?
- Do you want a deeper connection to the innate wisdom of your body?
- Are you hungry for a greater sense of community and inspiration in your life?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then I’m thrilled to invite you to join me for an exploration of the life-changing power of Ayurveda and how to bring its health-filled wisdom into your life.
In our weekly classes, we will dive deep into the lusciousness of Ayurveda: the nurturing body care, the enlivening herbs and teas, the heart-centered rituals, the tricks for making fabulous food fast, as well as the theory behind it all that makes it logical and intuitive.
Through this inspiring, perspective-shifting course, you will…
- Gain real clarity about how to create health – not by blindly following “rules” but by exploring what’s true in your own system
- Refine your understanding of the language of your body, so you know what it’s asking for, whether you’re feeling well or healing
- Learn methods (and reasons!) to cook with medicinal spices
- Discover how to make ghee at home
- Feel empowered to improve your health by learning why certain activities, foods, or behaviors energize you, while others bring you down
- Customize your daily routines, so you’re optimally supported and more in integrity with how you want to live
- Uncover a gentle faith in the wisdom and support of nature that is always holding us
Each week, we explore a different central principle of Ayurveda that is critical to good health, such as the digestive fire or agni, the animating intelligence of prana, or the map of the 3 doshas. We draw the nectar out of the theory by practicing concrete applications that make a difference you can really feel.
You’ll learn kitchen essentials, like the 3 best spices to enkindle digestion, and how to make ghee and specific herbal infusions. We explore self-care, like the most calming massage points, personal rituals, and how to notice the signs of true hunger.
To help integrate these new ideas in your life, each week you’ll have an easy take-home experiment to play with (like “Observing the 13 Bodily Urges,” or “Bringing Prana into Your Kitchen”). The following week, we’ll discuss what you discovered, so you learn from everyone else’s experience as well as my input and feedback.
You’ll receive extensive written info sheets, recipes, and guidelines, so you don’t have to take mad notes the whole time! If you must miss a session, you can listen to a recording of the class.
Our group will be limited in size, so you’ll get personalized attention from me and make real connections. By the end of the course, you’ll find yourself surrounded by a vital new community that will lift your spirits and your health.
“Embodied Ayurveda” ~ An 8-Week Introduction to Living a Nourished Life
Next Session: April 2020
“Living Nourished into Summer” ~ an Ongoing Course for Intro Graduates
Next Session: April 2020
- More details coming soon! Express interest now by clicking here.
I’m beyond excited about what I have in store for you in this series of classes. Please feel free to email me through the “Contact” tab above with any questions. I look forward to sharing this life-changing program with you. See you in class!